Saturday, February 6, 2010

Green Damask Arm Chair

Before



















After

Close up of skirt and matching on front


So I am not going to lie....I was a little nervous about how this arm chair was going to turn out, so I put piping in every seam just hoping it would make it looked polished and finished. I decided to do a 4.5" pleat going all one way for the skirt. I like to let the legs show when possible. I was happy with the matching I was able to do on the front with the large repeat. It turned a $2 garage sale find into a fabulous occasional chair for my client.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Shining Windows said...

amazing work!

Fran Pike said...

You truly have a gift!

Andy Porter said...

Beautiful Shelley! I'm so impressed! I love the cabinets too! For some reason all of your pics aren't loading for me:( I'll try again later!