Friday, January 22, 2010

white linen couch and chair

So I had two sisters call me that both wanted white linen makeovers on their furniture. They turned out fabulous. I was able to order the linen through a supplier and the weight was a little heavier than normal, which was a pleasant surprise. The feel and weight of it after it was prewashed was yummy!






















Chair before




















Chair after with a 3" pleat skirt going all the same way....love it!!!

















Couch after...I was so excited to put it on, I forgot to take the before picture.

Photobucket

Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap  up           party!

11 comments:

Jennifer Dushku said...

Love this coach. I'm dying to have you come and do covers for me in white linen. Great find on your Midway cabin. What a steal!

Slipcovers by Shelley said...

she actually bought this couch off KSL, I love the english rolled arms.

Kristi~The Slipcover Girl said...

So glad you posted! Love, love, love the white linen slipcovers! Fabulous!
Thanks again for sharing the slipcover love!

Lamp Tramp said...

I seen you slips many times, you are very talented. Beautiful slipcovers!

Angie said...

Shelly, don't you just love working with linen. They look great! Come on over and join my weekly Slipcover Show-off party.

Deb said...

Wow, love so much!

My Life and My Loves said...

oh love it!

Carla said...

Wow! Both are gorgeous.

michelle b @ every little thing inspired said...

just found you thru poppies at play! love your slipcovers, please check out my first ever attempt at slipcovering an ottoman!!

http://missbblogs.blogspot.com/2010/04/slip-cover-for-ugly-ottoman.html

will be following you!!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Looks great- you are so talented!
-Kendall
{songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com}

Haydee said...

Love the chair looking forward to getting that linen...is it wrong I just want the paint color behind the chair though..reminds me of a great color at deseret book (by university mall)